Monday, September 7, 2009

GOAL! GOAL! GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If you know me, then you know I am a driven person. I enjoy setting goals and a REALLY enjoy attaining my goals. Its not always that easy of course. I set a lot of goals, and timelines for these goals, that I don't always meet. I try not to get discouraged and press on, knowing that meeting you goal late is way freakin' better than not at all!!! One of my favorite tools of goal attainment is the list. oh yeah baby. I  effin' LOVE to make a list. There is something very satisfying about crossing shit of that list knowing that its done. Completed. Finito. know what I mean? Now again I feel that it is important to stress that I don't necessarily always finish EVERY little detail of my list and some things have been on my list for a god damn long time....BUT...its the act of writing it out that counts for something. Like saying your goals out loud so you can here yourself say it. It's motivating. At least for me.

As the above video mentioned, we hit our mark of $3000. Now is no time to stop folks. we are a third of the way there. time to kick it. Slip it from fourth into fifth, go for it. Get down.  
You know?

So on that note, I am happy to reveal our next Promo....This will kick off later this week (as long as I get the Tickets by then). So listen up......here it is.......suspense........

We here at The Bastards Empire are printing up 100 tickets. These tickets will sell for ten measly bucks each. When the tickets are gone we will have a draw. The first name drawn out of the hat will WIN AN ACOUSTIC HOUSE CONCERT from yours truly and the Sufferin' Bastards. Second prize, or as i love to say, THE BOOBIE PRIZE, will be the discography and a RN & SB hat! 

Our hope is that if it happens on a good timeline that this house concert will kick off our third national tour (we leave Oct 3rd). How cool would that be? a bunch of your close friends gathered at your house to have a soiree, with music and laughs provided by us!?! Imagine the sound of all your friends voices saying to you over and over, "man, that was the best party!". sound good? well then you'll want to run down to TONY's MUSIC BOX this Thursday or Friday and SNATCH up a ticket or three. 

A few other notes of interest: 
Next week is Harvest Jazz n Blues. There are still tix left for our Bud light tent show on Friday night with Moreland & Arbuckle and Original P. I'll send out a note with our hectic schedule this time next week. 

Also, our fall tour dates wil be up on all sites by the end of the weekso check that out too!
Stay tuned cause you know we always have something up our sleeve.

Hey guess what!?! 
After I sign off here I get to go cross something off my list. you know what it is?
Today's cross off was titled, "tell the folks how much you love em and thank them for making this all possible"!  We love y'all!  Y'all rock!

werd to yer mammies,

MB 

1 comment:

  1. can't wait for u to come back out !!! Can we buy tickets too???? Would love to have the acoustic show allllllllllllllllll the way out here!!!

    ReplyDelete