Friday, December 4, 2009

Yes I'm still here

Hi there,

well i've been home a week. Life hasn't slowed down any thats for sure. We've played a few shows. I took one whole day off work and then starting Monday I went right back at it. I've been busy working on my solo tour which starts at the end of February this year. I've also been busy getting things in order for our New Years shows. What's That you ask? Well, we're hosting the first ever New Year's Day Levee at Dolan's Pub. This is going to be an afternoon (starts @2pm) of jamming and drinking! We'll be inviting all of our musical friends to come take part in our extravaganza! We'll also be performing our full show Friday and Saturday night. Cover for the jam is a suggested $5 buck donation.   This will be the last  weekend of Fundraising before owe leave for Mississippi on the 7th. We hope folks come out and shake the New Year cobwebs out!

Over the past few days I've been reminiscing about our two month tour and how awesome it was. Over the next few days I'll be posting some top fives from the tour. Here's one to get you started......

TOP 5 Meals: (these go in no particular order of fav because they were all awesome)
1. Thanks  giving dinner at the Whittaker's. KILLER!
2. Ham dinner at our Edmonton Compound. Thanks Lyn!
3. Dinner at 100 Georges in North Bay. Great food here. Weird vibe or not.
4. BBQ'd Fajita's in Calgary. Thanks Michelle and Jon
5. The Shark Club. Great pub food and ( . Y . ) as big as yer head!

off to Sussex now to rock!
later.
MB

No comments:

Post a Comment