Friday, March 5, 2010

Long may you run

I think I was home for 42 hours. Long enough to say hi, do some laundry and repack. I realized that I've been home a total of three weeks-ish this year. That can take its toll. Gotta be careful about keeping your brain plugged in right. Its easy to let work slip. Don't worry though....I'm on the job!

First couple shows on the solo tour were fun. Both towns\gigs have a similar laid back vibe AND good food. Nice to see old friends again too.

The Past few days Neil Young has been on my mind. He sneaks to the surface a few times a year and it seems more prevalent lately. Must be the Olympic fever draining off. Anyhow.
Few things make me happier than watching\listening to Neil Young.

One of those things though, is watching Neil Young with my uncle Pat. We watched the PBS documentary tonight. Of course I can't remember what it's called but I CAN tell you it was awesome. If you like Neil, you should check it out. If you don't like Neil you'll freaking hate it....but...you should watch it anyway 'cause it will give you a whole bunch more reasons to go on about how you can't stand Neil young.

MB


Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment