Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mississippi Trip Vol 14: Just for a laugh

Well the last few days have been a very good kind of intense with meeting all kinds of great people and seeing some of the craziest landscape out there. Having said all that I decided to put a post up of just random shit. Some of it may only be funny to us but I know SOME of you out there love the stupid shit we do.....Hope you get a laugh. Lots more where this came from.

Here is one of my fav shots that Bruce Devlin has taken this week. The ole Cop car from Blues Brothers.

We have seen a lot of pimped out cars here in clarksdale. Some are outrageous. This one was kinda tame but very cool.

We had a rehearsal at the juke joint chapel here (they have a stage with a PA system in the main building. We thought, why not!) at the Shack up Inn compound to keep the cobwebs off our fingers. I used my heavy duty amp.......

If you know me VERY well then you probably know i LOVE LOVE LOVE american RED hot dogs. They are delicious. We got crafty with em.


......and Tequila



Don't forget we have loads of pics at our facebook fan page.... here

No comments:

Post a Comment