Friday, February 12, 2010

Customer service is alive and well

Well what do you know. Customer service is alive and well and its living in Vancouver at rufus' guitar shop.

In a week of incredible high stress, Chuck Baker at Rufus' guitar shop a saviour. Because I only received my itinerary for the Olympics today I was unable to make plan to pick up two guitars that Yamaha Canada music is gratiously supplying while I'm in Vancouver.

I just found out I perform tomorrow earlier than would allow me to safely pick up my guitars. I called Chuck to see if he would be able to courier them to my hotel. Not only did he sat that was fine but that he would bring them over his self. Amazing. I can't believe there are still people like Chuck in this world. Lord love you Chuck.

Did I mention that Chuck doesn't stand to make one cent of of me from these guitars and he is STILL delivering!

So if you are in Vancouver make sure you stop in to rufus' guitars at 2621 alma st in van. www.rufusguitarshop.com
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment