Sunday, February 21, 2010

Zebra ranch

A month past our sessions I still think about the zebra ranch and what we did there, every single day.

Our connection with the people we met there is beyond deep. It is eternal. Music aside we will forever be connected. Something happened there beyond making a record. I can't speak for the bastards but it definitely changed me. I learned things musical and cosmic. I have come to the realization recently that I will be going back there many times over the course of my life, for reasons musical and other.

Here is a link to a great interview with the first lady of the ranch. Mary Lindsay Dickinson. A couple generous nods to the suffering bastards in there too.
http://www.swampland.com/posts/view/title:a_report_from_the_zebra_ranch_studios_an_interview_with_mary_lindsay_dickinson
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment