Thursday, February 25, 2010

Olympics: Day ....i'm not sure anymore

Hey all

Yesterday was awesome! Got ot go sit on the blue line at the USA/Swiss Game. USA won but it was still real exciting to watch. All the late nights have pretty much taken the party out of my sails though and even though I wanted to get down to the ACH to see Chris Kirby, once I was in my amazing hotel room it was hard to get out.

Tonight me and a few of the other folks are gonna try and go see Wide Mouth Mason who are performing at the Yale. I'm a big fan so I'm looking forward to it all. I think we even have VIP tix but we'll see when we get there!

The weather has switched back to lovely here and I'm starting to get bummed that I have to leave Vancouver VERY soon. Mind you I am SUPER STOKED to get home to family friends and loved ones!!!!! Won't be much of a visit though as I am home for 48 hours before I have to hop in Rub and set out on my solo tour of Ontario. No rest for the wicked.

In other news the album "Redemption" is slowly coming together. The liner notes will be finished this weekend and Mastering and Artwork will be complete the following weekend. We are getting so excited to release it and take it across Canada in the Spring. It's also looking like there will be a 'special release' event in Fredericton on April 24th. This will be before the official release date but Fredericton deserves it what with all the support the area has shown us. We wanted to get it to you guys first! Stay tuned for more detail on that.

I'm off to adventure through the airport to try and find good eats before I head out tonight. Wish me luck, airport food ain't so grand....

Stay Tuned,

MB

1 comment:

  1. Wide Mouth Mason!!! Tell them "Bova" from NB says Hello!!

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete