Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Olympics: Day 4

Just had a great day off is all....this is what it looked like....
I spent the first half working in my hotel room then ventured out to catch up with my friend and Tofino radio personality Geoff Johnson at the Swiss house to watch the hockey game. Good times for sure. Here's a pic of Geoff...
Here is Geoff's autistic friend Captain Kirk...
We wandered downtown for a bit and then parted ways. I got briefly lost but made it home with blackberry help.....here is a video of downtown craziness.....


On my way in to the hotel I hooked up with mike dixon, some grass mountain hobos and the lovely Amelia Curran. We hit the Hobos room for some late night pops and were soon joined by my good friend KEith Mullins. We had a nice time exchanging songs and jamming. I wish I had pics or video but I was busy playing geetar or clapping and singing or whatever.....So much fun.

Back to work in the AM...if you can call it that.....

Ross

1 comment:

  1. Got some videos of our silliness on my blog too www.longbeachradio.blogspot.com. Good to see you Ross.

    ReplyDelete