Thursday, February 18, 2010

Olympics: Day 5

What a day. Beautiful and sunny although a lil cool. I had three funs sets down at the Atlantic House. One inside and two out. Actually sold some CDs today and made a couple bucks in the old guitar case to boot! The highlights of my day were eating at my fav place in the Granville market...(the market here is unreal) and then during my last set there were a couple little kids (2 years old) busting a move like there was no tomorrow. So hilarious I could barely sing I was laughing so hard. Too cute. ( oh yeah, it didn't hurt my ego getting a compliment from Lennie Gallant either.)

Taking it real easy tonight to I can rest up. I play four sets tomorrow (I think, not that I have my schedule yet) so it will be a long day. I just got back from the grocery store and found a decent sushi spot on the way....I don't know why I haven't been taking advantage of all the sushi here. So good and SO cheap!!!

I'll try and get some good pics tomorrow for y'all. Also I may offer up a little history lesson on the hotel I'm staying in. It's pretty cool. Gotta go change my guitar strings now.....Stay tuned.

MB

PS.....I saw someone mowing their lawn today!!!! Feb 18 2010 !!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Ross, you should post if you are coming to Halifax. (I said this once but it appears it didn't go through), we will definately try and make it out to see you guys! LC

    ReplyDelete
  2. LC,

    we'll be in hali april 9 & 10. 9th is an acoustic gig at stayners wharf and 10th we open for garret mason at the seahorse. see ya then

    ReplyDelete